1. Lifestyle Blogging Basics: A How-To for Investing in Yourself, Working With Brands, and Cultivating a Community Around Your Blog
This is a must have. Its got all the basics, as well as lots of motivation for when you get discouraged. Which comes in waves. I keep this around with highlighted passages that I need to read when I get in a rut.
Bonus: its free if you have Kindle Unlimited!
2. Starting a Successful Blog when you have NO CLUE! – 7 Steps to WordPress Bliss… (Beginner Internet Marketing) (Volume 1)
If you are starting from scratch, this is your book. Its a fast read, but packed with helpful tips. It even includes some steps for WordPress set up.
3. Blogging: How To Start A Profitable Blog: A Guide To Create Content That Rocks, Build Traffic, And Turn Your Blogging Passion Into Profit (Blog Mastermind Booklets)
This book is great for content building. It helps you figure out your writing style and manage your editorial calendar.
4. The Essential Habits Of 6-Figure Bloggers: Secrets of 17 Successful Bloggers You Can Use to Build a Six-Figure Online Business
Get tips from and strategy from 6-figure bloggers. This will show you how others have succeeded. Not every strategy is right for every blogger, but at least you can learn what has worked and failed for others when making your decisions on what will for you.
5. How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul
Because when your traffic increases and you start to get sponsors it can feel a bit like your selling out. This helps you make smart decisions without compromising your content.
Leave a Reply